Top 6 tips for glowing skin
1. Follow a natural diet: taking the right diet and food is no less than a home remedy for glowing skin. As per Ayurveda, it is said that our body is made up of three energies – Kapha, pitta, and Vata. imbalance of any of these energies can lead to bad health and bad skin. Intake of fresh vegetables, juices fruits, proteins,cereals in the right quantity is considered very helpful to maintain good and glowing skin.
2. Use of Turmeric – Turmeric is blessed with anti-bacterial properties. Not only does it give your skin a glow, but turmeric also makes the skin fresh and young.
How to use turmeric on your skin
you can use it as a turmeric mask, mix half a teaspoon of turmeric powder with a cup of gram flour. Add water/milk mix well to form a smooth paste. Now, add a few drops of rose water and mix well. Apply this paste on your face and neck and leave it dry well, then rinse it with cool water.
3. Olive Oil – Olive oil acts as an antioxidant for the skin. It helps in preventing early aging of the skin. Olive oil is also known to repair skin damage. Olive oil is not only great for skin but also gives it a nice shiny glow.
How to use Olive oil for your skin
Take a few drops of olive oil and apply them all over your face and neck every night before hitting the bed. Dip a towel in warm water, squeeze it and apply it to your face and neck for about a minute. Now with another clean towel dry off the face and neck area.
To buy Olive Oil visit: Amazon.com.
4. Practicing yoga for your face: Practicing yoga asanas is another beauty secret for glowing skin. Practicing yoga every day not only helps to achieve a healthy body but also adds a natural glow to your skin. If you want to save yourself from premature aging, then investing time in yoga is the best option.
5. Besan – Tried and tested agents in homes for years. Besan never fails when the desire is for healthier and shinier skin. You don’t need to buy any more fancy cosmetics. Besan works very well by bringing to the surface healthier and newer skin.
How to use Besan skin :
Besan is used by mixing it with water and milk. it can be applied as a face pack on the skin.
6. Aloe Vera – Aloe Vera is rich in vitamins and is a good antioxidant for our skin. It also prevents acne. Aloe Vera helps in healing sunburns faster.
Aloe Vera improves elasticity and prevents the development of wrinkles and spots.
How to use Aloe Vera for your skin
You can make juice at home. It can also be applied directly to your skin for acne problems. Gently massage your face with aloe vera gel and leave it for 10-15 min. Then rinse it off with cool water.
To read more checkout : Whacqy.com.